Justice League Cast

Justice League Cast

Search This Blog

Jun 3, 2014

3 Future Batman Villains

So we know solo Batman films are coming in the next few years. With that in mind, I thought I would compile a list of worthy counterparts for the Caped Crusader. My top 3 villains that I would like to see, and could work very well in this new DCU.

Let me start by saying the greatest foe, Joker, will be reimagined in this universe. So with that in mind, I left him off of this list.

 
3) Deathstroke

Somewhat of a fan favorite. He has been a main antagonist on the CW’s Arrow, and has proven to be a well matched adversary. This could also be a nice tie in with the League of Assassins/Shadows. Also we could really see the Bat kick some ace. Obviously it won’t be the same incarnation from the TV show, but just cast someone with talent.




2) Black Mask

Though he is a little less-known, I feel he could not only work in a more grounded toned film, but flourish. He could also be a very solid second-lead villain, like Scarecrow in Batman Begins. A mob-crime boss, who wears (a) mask(s) to hide a deformation and/or intimidate his crew. As for casting, just get someone with talent, and since he would wear a mask most (all) the whole time, it doesn’t need to be an A-lister. But preferably has a deep/established voice.

1) Riddler

Didn’t we already get this one? Yes, but Jim Carrey’s performance was so over the top, and I feel a more “realistic/grounded” version could be awesome. Just think about it, a maniacal man, who is so coo-coo in the head that he leaves clues. Who does that? It’s like Zodiac, but with more Bat-fleck. As for casting, I actually do have an idea… Johnny Galecki. Leonard? Yes. He is actually a great actor, and can pull of that deranged, alone, creepy psychopath that the role demands.


Well there it is. Let me know what you think. Who would you like to see? Comment below. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment