Justice League Cast

Justice League Cast

Search This Blog

Jan 27, 2014

WB Has Cast FLASH

I love the Flash character, (And for all purposes it is Barry Allen.) whitty, friendly, and always that needed comic releaf. I even like how they have handled it on the rendition they established on the CW show ARROW (Which is truly awesome!). And with the possibility of the character coming to the big screen, many questions have surfaced. For example...

CASTING
I have seen many ideas, in their own right, for who should play the Scarlet Speedster, and I have to say MOST people have it wrong. Not that Chrise Pine, or Bradley Cooper wouldn't be great, however I KNOW FOR A FACT who will be playing the part.

I have the inside scoop for who Warner Bros. has casted for the role of Barry Allen aka The Flash. It is none other than John Krasinski! That's right Jim from the Office is our new DC hero. Now I know what your thinking, "Why on earth!?" Well, let me ease you in. Not only is Krasinski a great, underated actor, but he also is so much Barry Allen. He looks right for the part, naturally whitty and like-able, and bring 6'3" doesn't hurt. If you don't buy it, go check out some of his work. Promised Land, Away We Go, or Nobody Walks.

And for the oppsers saying "He's not an action star!" Let's keep in mind Barry Allen is a police forensic scientist, not a juiced up brawler. And remember, Marvel almost cast him as Cap. America, so there MUST be something there some people can't see.

Now the final question, "How did this happen?" Well don't worry baby birds, I'll feed ya. So Krasinski has recently sold a screenplay to WB, which is going to star Matt Damon, and possibly Krasinski as well. And guess who is producing the project?...Batman himself Ben Affleck! That's right. DC is playing it very close to the vest. And I myself and so excited for this one. I have been saying this for so long. You heard it here first folks. Thanks.


Disclosier: WB in no way shape or form has stated that John Krasinski will be the playing Flash in any upcoming DC films. This is my way of getting the thought out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment